Posted in Home
hile it’s true that we’re all desperately awaiting the arrival of spring, we’re doing our best to stay positive & enjoy the rest of this lovely season. Here are some snapshots of things around here lately.W
- even though AJ still takes an afternoon nap, lately, said naps seem to be getting shorter and shorter. he’s gone from 3 1/2 hours to about 2 hours. i’m not complaining, though. it’s actually quite nice to have some alone time with him before the big kids get home from school.
- every. single. morning. that’s pretty much it.
- i’ve been making it a point lately to slow down. that means early mornings have been spent sipping on my coffee and enjoying the tranquility of my home before all of the kids are up and about.
- emi has been following us around, telling us jokes from this book. all. day.long.
- on my nightstand, burning my favorite candle.
- (see number 4)
- i love that his feet are still chubby.
- fresh flowers to give us some remenance of spring.